Life at FINECLEAN
Work-Life at FINECLEAN
We PROMOTE WORK-LIFE BALANCE for our employees by providing Birthday Day-Off, Flexible Schedules, and 28 Days Holidays.
We provide INVALUABLE KNOWLEDGE through the company and government-funded essential training and a mandatory course you must undertake an NVQ which is in Cleaning Essentials.
We have UNQUESTIONABLE CAPABILITIES in adapting to different
situations, honest, open, ethical and fair regardless of their circumstances at a high BICSc standard.
We REWARD GREAT PERFORMANCE and created a culture of thank you’s and recognition through our rewards program.
WE CARE FOR YOU
Benefits & Rewards That You Deserve
YOUR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Birthday Day-Off. The team spoke and we listened. We give and extra holiday on your birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours. We believe that our team should have flexible schedules.
- 28 Days Holidays. We provide our team members with the legal 20 days plus 8 days bank holiday.
- Bi-Weekly Schedule. Every two weeks we create the schedule. In this business, things move and shift very fast. We must adapt, therefore having the flexibility to change is great for both you and the business.
YOUR VOICE (WE LISTEN!)
- Regular schedules. You’d work with the same team at the same premises unless we otherwise agreed. We understand that some people don’t like change that much. You spoke we listened. We regularly review each contract and rota, our aim is to have a regular team attend each client’s site.
- Regular appraisals and informal catch-up meetings. We want to make sure you are settling in okay and are happy in your position and job role. We have a set schedule for regular catch-ups and monthly appraisal meetings where you the opportunity to express yourself in a safe, judgment-free environment.
YOUR FREE TRAINING
- Training Provided. We provide all of the essential training required to get you started with us. No experience is required – just a willing attitude!
- Accredited Cleaning. Certificate Provided. We work with a company called SERCO® to provide all of our team members with accreditations. As part of FINECLEAN, you will undertake a mandatory course called Cleaning Basics. All costs will be covered by us.
YOUR COMPETITIVE WAGE + UNIFORM
- As a business, we have made it an aim to always pay more than our competitors. Our entry-level wages are very competitive for our sector.
We have created a culture of thank you’s and recognition. Peer2Peer recognition is at the core of our business and we like to reward and incentivise our team regularly. We have created unique badges to recognise each and every individual and these are:
- Always on Time - This award/badge will be awarded to individuals who have shown consistent effort to show up to work on time.
- Collaborator - This award/badge will be awarded to individuals who are happy to help by covering shifts and by going the extra mile.
- Ambassador - This award/badge will be awarded to individuals who shout out about FINECLEAN outside working hours.
- No Days Off - This award/badge will be awarded to individuals who rarely take days off.
- Birthdays - On every birthday we send a recognition and a badge.
- Milestones (i.e Commitment) - On every milestone, whether it is successful 6-month probation or a platinum long time award (5+ years) we recognise and reward your commitment.
- Diamond of the Month - This award/badge will be awarded to the top performer in the cleaning team for that month. We are looking for consistency in behaviour and performance where the individual excels in their job role.
- Diamond of the Year - This award/badge will be awarded to this badge will be awarded to the overall best performer in the cleaning team of the year.
YOUR MILESTONES AND COMMITMENT
Your Commitment is an achievement we recognise. We reward your commitment to us and to our values, therefore we developed a bonus/reward structure.
*Terms and conditions apply
WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
“The Best Cleaning Service in Worcester”
- Three Best Rated UK
Hand-picked top 3 cleaning services in Worcester, UK. 50-Point Inspection includes local reviews, history, trading standards, ratings, satisfaction, trust, price, and general excellence.
- Only the bee’s knees!
“Fineclean has provided an exceptional service so far, both the owners are very friendly and hands-on with the business so you can always contact them. They will always go the extra mile to and if they don’t provide a certain cleaning service they know others in the industry so can get it all arranged for you!”
- Josh Guest
BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
We are looking for individuals that do, what they do well; they are capable of adapting to different situations; they are honest, open, ethical and fair regardless of their circumstances.
“We view every team member as family, we treat everyone with respect and integrity. If you are looking to grow professionally in a dynamic environment, where you are part of a bigger cause than just your own, FINECLEAN is the right place for you”.
- GABRIEL PEREIRA
Managing Director and Founder